ONLY YOU & ME without leaving Your Kitchen!
One partecipant at a time
When I was planning virtual classes I decided to give you the exclusivity of the class having just 1 participant at a time.
There are two things very important for me when I teach cooking and when I share my heritage:
- First of all I want to be sure that you take all information about the dish you are cooking: I need the camera on you and your hands to follow you in all passages and process;
- Then I want to be sure that you are able to do it again by yourself so that the tradional recipes are not lost in the future and they will continue to survive with you, with your family in a different place than here.
My classes are not a matter of time
There’s a technical time to prepare the dish, but my classes both virtual and in presence, are NOT based on a time limit; it’s important you have your own experience in the right way and you are familiar then with the recipe and inspired to make further experiments in the kitchen.
It's not necessary you have professional tools in your kitchen
For virtual classes I have chosen dishes that don’t require so many tools for 2 reasons:
- I don’t know what you have in your kitchen, and I don’t want that you buy new tools if you are not interested in doing it;
- If you see this from another perspective, it’s very interesting cooking a traditional dish with old ways of cooking using just basic kitchen tools and mostly using your hands.
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 1 participant at a time. Your families or friends can be present with you and watch, but camera must stay on you
- DURATION: How much we need to prepare what you choose with no rush
- WHEN: You can choose a specific day and time during the booking steps below but the exact day and time will be confirmed upon availabilities and time zone difference
- HOW: Video through Skype / Messenger Video / Google Meet
- WHAT WILL YOU NEED: List ingredients & tools sent at the moment of booking
- PAYMENT: Payment through Paypal or Stripe at the moment of booking
- KIDS: Kids NOT partecipants are welcome any age for free. Baby cot and high chair are available, if necessary
ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU MAY NEED, DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!
Chose a dish or a thematic lesson
All pasta types, potato gnocchi and sauces are from scratch
Only pasta made from scratch (no sauces)
You can also buy personalized Gift Cards for every occasion!