Welcome to our privacy notice. Francesca Bonicolini (“We” or “The12Italy” ) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Francesca Bonicolini collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide directly through this website.
Francesca Bonicolini is selling online through the brand “The12Italy”
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller and protector is FRANCESCA BONICOLINI – TERZA STRADA LUNGARNO 431/B – 52028 TERRANUOVA BRACCIOLINI ( AR) – ITALY – registration number is IT02221070515 .
You may contact Francesca Bonicolini to find out more about the way we treat and use personal data via email at email@example.com.
WHO IS THE PRIVACY NOTICE FOR?
This privacy notice describes the way we treat and use personal data that we collect about any person that uses our services.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
If we need to process the data you provide us with about yourself to fulfil our service and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the service, in which case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us. We will of course notify you if this is the case at the time.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE USE?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us about you.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website (www.the12.it) that you may access directly or through another website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It only includes basic personal data required for you to be able to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product/service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your full name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We will only use personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where you have given us your consent.
You have the right to ask us to stop marketing to you directly, at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about important changes to our service.
- Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive personal data about you from selected third parties that we work with or that provide us with a service (such as payment services for example) and public sources (such as Companies House for example).
We may use your contact details and technical data that we collect about you, such as your IP address and the way you browse our website to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services through us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You can ask us to stop sending marketing messages to you at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
We are NOT sharing your personal data with any external company for marketing purposes or anyway without your consent.
We will only use/share your personal data for the purposes for which we collected.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
All personal data we process is processed by our staff in the Italy.
The server of the website is located in Europe.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We are required under IT tax law to keep basic personal data about our customers (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 5 years after which time it will be destroyed.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data. See below for further information.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please click on the links below to find out more about these rights:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise any of your rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page.
Last Update 15-04-2021