Welcome to my hands-on cooking class at my home!
Joining a cooking class at my Family home, right in the heart of Tuscany, is the place to be to live an authentic experience of the Italian way of life you dream of.
All food lovers, vegetarians, vegans and small kids are welcomed anytime in my tuscan Kitchen to celebrate the true tradition.
The menus follow the rythm of the seasons for having the best in flavours and freshness of the ingredients. That is why dishes vary upon the seasons, following recipes of my ancestors as “Pappa al pomodoro” soup, “Ribollita” soup, fresh Pici pasta, fresh Orecchiette pasta, fresh Ravioli ricotta & spinach, home made Pizza, typical Tuscan appetizers & different types of Bruschettas, Tagliatelle with vegetable sauce, summer Tuscan bread salad, “Uccelletta” beans, original Tiramisu…
The recipes are more than 100 years old and belonged to my ancestors.
Please come with love & curiosity for food, great enthusiasm, mobile for photos & videos and, of course, big appetite!
Also for Vegetarians!
If you are a vegetarian or don’t eat meat, don’t worry! Our traditional way of cooking is a gold mine for vegetarians.
Most of the Traditional Italian regional recipes are vegetarian, as in the past just in few occasions there was the possibility to cook meat.
The simple peasant cuisine handed down from my grandmothers is rich in seasonal fruits of the earth that give life to genuine flavors, dishes rich in energy once necessary to work in the fields.
In our vegetarian cooking class, with simple ingredients we cook amazing dishes that emphasize the flavors and well-being combined with an explosion of colors.
The ingredients choosen are from farm to fork, includeded our Tuscan extra-vergin olive oil from our lands.
If your are curious and creative, I help you in declining standard dishes that include meat/fish, into a vegetarian ones as veggy Carbonara 🙂
Don’t be shy to ask, fantasy is a must in the kitchen!
Our VEGETARIAN cooking class is not just a “recipe” to take home. It’s living an authentic experience of the Tuscan & Italian real food culture & way of life and have a special insight into traditional methods.
What we do
We will prepare 2 traditional Tuscan / Italian dishes from scratch.
After cooking, we sit down to enjoy the dishes prepared together as a family with a glass of local wine, cantuccini biscuits and Vinsanto.
If something is left you can take it with you.
What I’ll provide
- Written recipes of what we are going to cook together
- Local wine, snacks and water
- Block notes
- Good Vibes only
- An exclusive hand-made gift for all my guests! …Guess it!
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: We will be cooking IN GROUP of max. 8 people.
If you prefer not cooking with other people, you can book a PRIVATE CLASS, from 2 to 8 participants (please see below for more information)
- WHAT WILL WE DO: We will prepare 2 dishes from scratch (for the group class, the 2 dishes will be chosen by the first person that will book)
- DURATION: How much we need to prepare what you choose with no rush
- WHEN: Cooking classes run all over the year. You can choose a specific day and time during the booking steps below but the exact day and time will be confirmed upon availabilities and time zone difference
- PAYMENT: Payment through Paypal or Stripe at the moment of booking
- KIDS: Kids NOT partecipants are welcome any age for free. Baby cot and high chair are available, if necessary
ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU MAY NEED, DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!
You can also buy personalized Gift Cards for every occasion!